November 4, 2022
Apple celebrates the holiday season
This Year’s Holiday Gift Guide Features the Most Innovative Lineup Ever of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods and More
Apple is ringing the holiday bells at Apple Stores and apple.com. Starting today, customers can explore the Holiday Gift Guide online and learn how Apple’s innovative products and world-class services help people stay in touch with friends and family during the holidays. holidays. Customers can discover and purchase the latest products from Apple more easily than ever this festive season.
“Throughout the holidays and throughout the year, our teams are excited to connect with customers and help them learn about the latest products and services from Apple,” said Deirdre O’Brien, vice Senior President Retail + People of Apple. “In-store and online, customers can get help choosing the device that’s right for them and receive gift ideas for everyone on their list.”
Holiday shopping at Apple
- Give your vacation an upgrade. Take advantage of great trade-in values, special carrier offers, financing options, and device configuration, including data transfer and cellular plan activation, all by purchasing directly from store, online or in the Apple Store app.
- Fast and free delivery and collection. Choose between two-hour courier delivery, free delivery or Apple Store pickup.1
- Make a lasting impression. Add fun emoji or special messages with free engraving.
- Find a little something for everyone. Give the gift of an Apple accessory or an Apple Gift Card to spend on all Apple products and services, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud+, Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+.
- Hone your skills with Today at Apple sessions. Join free sessions to learn, explore, and go further with your Apple products. With Group Booking, the whole family can have fun any day or any time, and at any Apple Store they choose.
This year’s holiday gift guide is available online and highlights the latest and greatest from Apple on iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, and more. For customers who need inspiration, there are options for everyone, including:
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus with impressive battery life and a new dual camera system.
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max advanced with a new 48MP main camera and Dynamic Island – a rich, interactive new way to engage with activities, alerts and notifications.
- The redesigned iPad and powerful all-new iPad Pro with M2.
- The completely redesigned and supercharged MacBook Air by M2.
- The all-new rugged, high-performance Apple Watch Ultra.
- Apple Watch Series 8 – with best-in-class health features – and the redesigned Apple Watch SE.
- The second generation of AirPods Pro.
- The powerful next-generation Apple TV 4K.
Apple Store locations around the world serve as a place where communities can come together and benefit from personalized advice on purchasing products and services. The Apple Retail experience is the gift that keeps on giving, offering customers in-store assistance on how to set up their new devices as well as free Today at Apple sessions with tips on how to get the most out of the iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch on various hardware and software features.
Customers in the US get 3% daily cash back when buying directly from Apple with Apple Card. And when they choose Apple Card monthly installments at checkout in-store or online, they can pay over time, interest-free.2
Celebrate the holidays with Apple products
- Seamlessly share festive photos with loved ones using iCloud Shared Photo Library on iPhone, iPadWhere Macso that everyone can enjoy more complete family memories.
- Use SharePlay for watching a vacation movie or listening to music with friends and family on a FaceTime call, and because SharePlay keeps content completely in sync for everyone on FaceTime, users can spend time together despite distance .
- Be creative on Mac this season – from photo editing festive portraits to making a cheerful video with iMovie, the Mac lineup helps you make the most of your favorite holiday moments.
- Create personalized greeting cards on iPad using the built-in Keynote app and apple pencilthe perfect tool for drawing and unleashing creativity.
- Stay active and healthy on vacation with the Activity app on apple watch that tracks movement throughout the day and encourages you to reach your fitness goals.
- Work hands-free in the kitchen with Siri enabled HomePod mini to play a cooking playlist, set a timer, or double-check measurements for a jolly Recipe.
Holiday content for all family members on Apple Services
- Listen to Carols Covered on Apple Musican exclusive, genre-agnostic playlist with artists covering hits and Christmas carols, plus a new Classical Carols Covered playlist performed by top classical artists.
- Enjoy a joyful festive program on AppleTV+ with the long-awaited musical feature Fierywith Will Ferrell, Ryan Reynolds and Octavia Spencer; Peanuts holiday specials; and holiday episodes of globally acclaimed series like Ted Lasso.
- Gift an audiobook on Apple Books and explore curated collections of great listens for all ages.
- Get a jump on your New Year’s goals with Fitness+, featuring over 3,000 studio-style workouts and meditations, all led by a diverse and inclusive team of trainers. Fitness+ is now available for iPhone users to subscribe and enjoy even if they don’t have an Apple Watch.3
- Two-hour delivery is $9 on eligible Apple products in most metros. Offer is not available on custom Macs, engraved products, and certain order types, including orders paid with financing or bank transfer. Delivery times vary depending on the delivery address selected, the availability of items and the time at which the order is placed. Find a store to see local store hours or check out checkout for estimated delivery. A signature is required for delivery. Drivers may request verbal confirmation of the receipt from a safe distance to satisfy the signature requirement.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is available only in the United States as a selectable payment method at checkout for eligible Apple products purchased at Apple Retail Outlets and is subject to credit approval and a credit limit. Variable APRs for non-ACMI Apple Cards range from 13.99% to 24.99% depending on creditworthiness. Pricing as of October 1, 2022. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI, and ACMI is not available for purchases made online at specialty stores.
- Fitness+ is available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, in Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States. WE. Apple Fitness+ requires iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16, or Apple Watch Series 3 or later paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later.
Apple Media Phone Support
#Apple #celebrates #holiday #season